Thursday 7 February 2013

Can a teacher do this?

Basically the other day I was talking in class. My teacher told us to be quiet and said it was too noisy. Then we were quiet and started talking again he then said it was too noisy yet again and expected silence for ten minutes. This is where I have my issue. He also added on to that saying '(my name) your voice is so loud and very deep. You sound like a man.' I was extremely offended by this as I do have an issue with my voice. I put my hands to my face and said how embarrassing. He then said to me 'yes it would be. Could you change it because you sound like a man and your a girl.' I was so offended! Now everyone in my year knows about this and the teasing wont stop.... I just want to know, could my teacher say that or was it an uncalled for comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment